Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Update: Ask Parvati returns on Sunday


Dear Friends,

My apologies for the delay in this week's postings. There was a medical emergency in my family yesterday that has taken and continues to take all my attention. As such I will not be posting this week's blog entries until next Sunday.

In the meantime, there are four juicy articles I wrote for Parvati Magazine that were just posted, so please go to www.parvatimagazine.com. There you will find all you need to fill you this week and beyond. With Grace, I will post this Sunday, as usual, and throughout next week.

Parvati

PS: The first section of my answer to this week's question is on patience. I suppose, as fate would have it, that the delay in my posts this week helps us all practice just that. How amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment